Monday, May 4, 2009

Cats and Dogs

Well, I've been so busy the past few days packing, cleaning, marking off my checklist... but, guess what? I had some time today to do two new word arts. I love both of these because we have a cat and two dogs. And today as I watched the cat sitting on my husband's chest (obviously soaking up his warmth for no other reason but to satisfy her own comfort needs), this occurred to me. You've probably heard them both before. They're so true, aren't they? Click on the title of this post to get to my 4shared file.





Did you take a few minutes out of your day on Saturday to watch the Kentucky Derby? Wow! Mine The Bird was on fire! Incredible race. I was rooting for him because New Mexico was our previous home. But I'm kicking myself for not calling my bookie and putting some money down. Okay, just kidding- I don't have a bookie. Better than the actual race was the jockey's blatant show of emotion. You never see the jockeys act like that. He was so darn excited and pleased... well, it brought a tear to my eye. It was very sweet. Congratulations to him and the whole team. It will be fun to see them again at the Preakness.

It's a two day drive to Idaho from here so I might not be posting again until we get there. So, until then,

Happy Sails!

No comments: