Friday, May 1, 2009

A Mother's Light

Happy May everybody! If you live up North you might think of today as the beginning of the end. End of winter, that is. I think we all normally think of the 1st of April as the end but this didn't seem to be the case this year. I'm wishing warmth and sunshine to y'all from here on out.

I promised you another word art today but I have to admit- I'm not entirely in love with this one. But the more I messed with it, well, I just got tired so if you can use it, by all means, grab it. I actually did use it for one of my Mother's Day projects and it looked nice printed out on the pattern that I used. Here's the preview and click on the title of the post to snag it.

So since being back from our vacation in April, I've been trying to drop a few pounds before heading up north to see everybody. These are the lbs. that I managed to find while on vacation. Sadly, I didn't think to leave them there in the room for the maid to deal with. Hehehe. I've been really good right up until yesterday. I had a Snicker's at 4:00 thinking this will be it. Just curb by sweet tooth and I'll be fine for the duration. Well, 9:00 rolled around and I got a hankerin' for some popcorn with melted mint patties on it. Have you ever tried this? It's quite delicious. Gooey, but delicious. When I devoured that it just seemed appropriate to top it off with a Three Musketeers. Luckily, hubby ate half of that but I was on a roll. I guess the lesson learned here is that you should ignore that Costco coupon for the deal on full size candy bars when there's only two of you living in the house (and only one of you loves chocolate). And now that I've talked about it, I'm feeling another craving. Geez. I better go get a piece of gum!

Happy Sails!

No comments: