Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wish on a Star

Happy Saturday everyone!


Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Do you have anything fun planned for yourself, your wife or your Mom? My Mom's cooking us dinner- does that seem backwards? She's so sweet. I haven't seen her since early January so I'm looking forward to it. And I do plan on taking some cake and ice cream. And, yes, I'll do the dishes too! :)



I had time today to play with some fonts and did a new freebie for you. I love anything Disney. Call me a romantic. The whole fairytale thing just makes me warm and tingly. Click on the title above to go to my 4shared account and download it.


And, since I was thinking about my Mom, I used this on an old photo of her and my Dad on their wedding day. She was 16 and he was 19 (what were my Grandparents thinking?). I can't imagine tying the knot at 16. She likes to defend herself by saying she was almost 17 and mature for her age. Okay.

They just passed their 52nd anniversary so it seems to have worked out fine. If that's not a fairytale dream come true, I don't know what is. Aren't they cute?!

The QP was done by thaliris.

On a different note- we've gone from temps in the 90's (in TX) to the 50's (ID). The sun is shining but I'm not drawn to spending too much time outside. The daffies haven't bloomed yet. Oh, and our cabin here doesn't have a furnace so we're stoking up the wood burning stove in the evenings and sleeping with an electric blanket. :) It makes for good snoozin'. The Captain got the boat out of storage today so as soon as we get it summer-ized, I think we'll brave a cruise. I'll have to post a picture of the lake for you. It's the most beautiful blue color. But it's cold. Official name- Bear Lake but we affectionately refer to it as Brrrrr Lake. Even so, I can't wait to get out there.

Happy Sails!

No comments: