Monday, June 1, 2009

Have a Little Fun

Well, it's an historic day in America. A couple of iconic events took place. The saddest being GM declaring bankruptcy. One woman interviewed on the news said it best when she emotionally declared, "The Heartbeat of America has stopped." Wow! Powerful words- and a lot of people are going to be affected by this turn of events. I wish them all the best.

The second event is definitely on a lighter note. Conan O'Brien takes over the Tonight Show. Seventeen years of Leno and we move on to our 4th host (or is it the 5th?). Big shoes to fill (even though I still miss Johnny). It should be a fun and interesting show. Conan is a big goofball (I have to laugh just looking at him) and I'm hoping it turns out fantastic. Hard to go wrong when your guest is Will Farrell. I'll be tuning in. :)

The weather today... yuck. It's been off and on rain most of the day- thunder right now- so I've not done much. Played on Facebook, had a nap, watched TV. I caught the Ellen Show today. I love Ellen but I try not to make a habit of sitting down to watch everyday. I thoroughly enjoy her but I don't want my schedule to revolve around her. She's good for a giggle though, isn't she? Her lighthearted spirit and sense of humor always makes me smile. So, of course, she was the inspiration for my freebie wordart today. This should fit appropriately on a number of your photos. Feel free to resize, recolor, throw splotches on, whatever. CU and PU okay. Click on the title of this post to go to my 4shared file and download.

Happy Sails!

No comments: