Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Treasure, My Prize


Check it out! I wanted to show everybody the cute pic of Captain Drew and my little munchkin, Payton. They are heading off to the pool for some fun in the sun. And, trust me, neither one of them cared if anyone else was going along. They never looked back. So cute! Except we were carrying all the gear. Hehehe. She says, and I quote, "Grandpa, you are my favorite boy." She's three years old in this photo but she's since had her 4th birthday. Big girl! I get to see her next month so I'm really excited about that!

I need to give credit for the QP and word art as I didn't do these. The QP is done by Kylie M Designs and the word art is from Bethany at Elegant Word Art. It all fits quite nicely, don't you think?

I also want to give out credit for my blog header. This was done by The Hobbit Club at Wrapperville. They do amazing designs for candy wrappers and scrapping. Check them out when you get a chance!

Another grey day so I've set the Captain up to paint the kitchen. He's happiest when he has a little job to do. :) We're going with a subtle gold. Hope it turns out pretty. I'll let you know.

Happy Sails!

No comments: