Sunday, April 19, 2009

Freebie for Mom

It seems lately wherever I go I see cotton swabs in parking lots. They're dirty, smashed and almost unrecognizable. Seriously, I've seen about 12 in the past 3 months. It strikes me as odd and random. Are people honestly sitting in their cars cleaning their ears? Okay, I understand that these things are used for more than just cleaning your ears. But in parking lots? Are they an automotive tool of some sort? I don't get it. If anyone can enlighten me, please do so.

Alright, moving on... my next freebie that I promised you is finished. With Mother's Day coming right up I thought this was appropriate. I hope you find it useful. The colored background is for display only. Your download background will be transparent. And since I have no terms of use, you're always welcome to change the color of the text and elements to suit your needs. Click on the title of this blog to get it.



And, thanks for stopping by!
Happy Sails,
Julie

No comments: