Friday, April 17, 2009

CandeeCans

Hi!
It's such a dark, stormy day here in Texas that I have nothing better to do than sit at the computer. I hope everyone else is out and about doing something fun.

First off, let me thank my adorable son, Brody, for being my first follower. Sweet! I'll be sure and return the favor once he has his photography site up and running. I'm excited to see it and hope to post a link here on my page.

I also wanted to share my latest "candy wrapping" endeavor with you. It's a Mother's Day paint bucket filled with treats. I plan to be selling these very soon on my new website (still in the works) so stay tuned for that. Here's a little picture of the combo.

Cute, huh?!

Well, thanks for stopping by. I should have another word art freebie posted in the next day or two so check back!

Happy Sails!

No comments: